Spend $75 or more and get FREE SHIPPING!*
Tylose¬¨‚Ä†powder (also known as¬¨‚Ä†Tylopur powder or CMC)is a fine white powder¬¨‚Ä†used to make sugar¬¨‚Ä†pastes such as fondant and gum paste.¬¨‚Ä†
- Contains 2 ounces (55 grams) of tylose powder.
- Packaged in a plastic jar with a screw-top lid.
- Certified Kosher by the Hartford Kashrut Commission.¬¨‚Ä†
If you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re a cake decorator who likes working with fondant or gum paste, tylose powder is going to be your best friend! From making edible glue to hardening fondant, tylose powder is a staple to have in your cake decorating cabinet!
Uses for Tylose Powder:
- Combine with powdered sugar to make Gumpaste.
- Add to fondant to make it more pliable and dry faster.
- Can be used to make edible paints for cakes and cookies.
- Add to water to make an edible glue.
*Within the Continental U.S.