3-D Champagne Cork Candy Mold
Spend $75 or more and get FREE SHIPPING!*
- 10 cavity mold - makes five 3-D pieces at a time.
- Finished 3-D piece measures about 2" x 1 1/4" x 1".
- 1 lb. of chocolate will make approximately 13 solid 3-D corks or 26 hollow corks.
- Made from FDA approved food safe plastic.
This is a chocolate mold, will not withstand high heat and is not dishwasher safe. For general care: wash and rinse in warm not hot water and dry thoroughly.
How to make a solid 3-D cork:
- Fill each cavity with melted candy coatings.
- Tap mold genlty on table to bring air bubbles to surface.
- Place in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate pieces easily release from mold.
- Let chocolate pieces come to room temperature.
- Using melted chocolate, adhere each side together.
- To reduce finger prints on chocolate, you can leave one side of your chocolate piece in your candy mold to hold it for you, evenly coat the back with chocolate and sandwich the other side right on top.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator for 5 minutes until both sides are completely adhered together.
How to make a hollow 3-D cork:
- Cut mold in half so you have 5 cavities on each side.
- Trim the lip or frame off of the mold.
- Fill one side of mold with your melted candy coatings.
- Place your empty side of the mold on top of side that you just filled.
- Secure both sides together with binder clips.
- Rotate the mold until chocolate has covered the inside of each cavity.
- Place in refrigerator and rotate to opposite side every 1 minute for 5 minutes.
- After rotating a total of 5 times (5 minutes) let the mold set for another 5 minutes to completely harden.
- Remove binder clips and release your chocolate from the mold.
*Within the Continental U.S.