Easter Egg With Bow Candy Mold
Spend $75 or more and get FREE SHIPPING!*
This Easter Egg WIth Bow Candy Mold makes it easy to make chocolate eggs filled with homemade or purchased fillings. Paint the bow with different color chocolate to make it easy to remember what fillings are inside. When making a coconut filled egg paint the bow white, pink for raspberry or purple for black raspberry. You can also make solid chocolate eggs with stir-ins such as tiny crispy rice, nuts, raisins or anything else you would like.
- 4 cavity flat back egg mold..
- Each cavity made solid uses approximately 2 1/2 ounce of chocolate or candy melts
- Makes approximately 6 solid pieces per pound of chocolate.
- Deep enough for filling.
- Each egg measures 3" X 2 1/8" X 1 1/8 inch deep.
- Can be packaged in a 3 X 5 inch cello bag or 6 X 6 foil to wrap.
- Made from FDA approved food safe Plastic.
- Made in the USA.
Chocolate molds can also be used for concrete crafting, plaster, and soap making.
Do not use chocolate molds for making hard candy with hot sugar or other high-temperature ingredients.
Hand wash with warm water and mild soap, hand dry immediately with a paper towel.
Do not put chocolate molds in the dishwasher.
*Within the Continental U.S.