Pink Chocolate Candy Color Chefmaster
Spend $75 or more and get FREE SHIPPING!*
Easily dye candy coatings and chocolate the perfect shade using Pink Chocolate Candy Color by Chefmaster!
Candy Color by Chefmaster is an oil-based food coloring formulated for use in chocolates and candy coatings. Unlike water-based colors like gel, paste, or liquid food coloring, oil-based candy color won‚ cause your chocolate to seize.
- Contains 2 ounce of oil-based candy color
- Vibrant pink shade. Can be made lighter or darker by adding more or less coloring to chocolate..
- Add to white candy coatings for the best color results.
- Won't seize chocolate and doesn't change the texture or the flavor.
- Gluten-free, peanut-free, egg-free.
- Kosher certified.
Oil-based chocolate candy colors are a great way to make custom candies! Colors can be used on their own or mixed with other Chefmaster candy colors to achieve the perfect shade and custom color that might not be available in the standard line of pre-colored candy coating wafers. It's so easy to use, even beginner candy makers will have fun using this product!
To use Chefmaster candy colors, begin by melting candy coatings. Once completely melted add a small amount of candy color at a time until you've reached your desired shade!
*Within the Continental U.S.